Saturday, November 21, 2009

Issue 1

I came across this article on "Halle Berry Proud of Rihanna" on MSN Entertainment and was also proud to find that Rihanna finally ended her relationship with Chris Brown. Rihanna was assaulted by Chris Brown back in February and when I heard that, I was shocked that Chris Brown actually did it to Rihanna.

To know that Rihanna ended the relationship is like a sigh of relief, because I was shocked that she actually went back to Chris Brown after the assault, but I guess she came to her senses that she can find another guy better than her. I feel that if Chris Brown assaulted her once, he could do the same thing the 2nd time, or even more.

The article also talks about Halle Berry and her life when she was young when she saw her own mother getting beaten up by her own father. So Halle Berry can feel what Rihanna had gone through and that is why Halle Berry is proud and relieved that Rihanna has moved on.

No comments:

Post a Comment